Recipe for Pan-fried Bacon Wrapped Tofu
- 1 tube Egg Tofu
- 5-6 strips Low Sodium Streaky Bacon
How to do it:
- Lay bacon side by side, overlapping a little.
- Place egg tofu across one end.
- Roll it till it meets the other end of the roll of bacon.
- Bacon ends should overlap.
- Gently place the ends part down to a hot pan.
- Plan fried on medium heat till the bacon is lightly brown.
- The bacon should stick well and encase the tofu.
- Turn and rotate to evenly brown all sides of brown.
- Remove and slice with a serrated knife.
- Serve as it is or with Goma (Sesame) Sauce, if you like.
as seen in https://instagram.com/p/7ug_izAdLd/